Sunday 5 July 2009

Voice your Opinions

As a result of receiving some feedback from a villager who has become a follower of the Skeffling Community Website and its blogs with its lack of a way to add "their" feedback to the website directly, I have attempted to find a way to allow this to happen.

Hopefully the readers will bear with me until I can implement the following suggestions and iron out any teething problems, as I'm not a fulltime professional web designer here goes.

  1. Skeffling Chatter web page.
  2. The ability to post your own views.
  3. Able to post the occaisional article.
  4. Help on how to do this.
  5. As uncomplicated as possible.
  6. Ways for those that do not have a computer.
  7. No internet access.
  8. Is it possible to have my own web page.

These are just a few of the ideas I have received from this resident and others.

No comments: